Sunday, April 17, 2011

So I was on google looking for religious pictures for this religion assignment that’s due. I came upon this picture. I stared at it for a while actually. It touched me alot, It’s God crying and looking at the sinful world we live in today. It hurt me and made me feel so ashamed. What us humans are doing is breaking his heart. I’m not really religious but I have full faith for my religion. I never realized how much this picture made me think and realize what the fucked up bullshit we are doing in this world. The world of sin. People losing their faith towards God, various religions being created, violence, hatred, war etc. I noticed a couple people on here on tumblr are venting about their religion and how they’re losing their faith, and how you don’t have to go to church to be a good person. I don’t agree with any of it. I’ll never lose my faith, i pray every night to have a relationship with God, I go to church because God is always on my list. Sure we all think we are all good people, who have huge faith in God but what do we really know about him? Are we just saying we do because we don’t wanna get hurt? Think about it. Look at our world right now, we aren’t supposed to be living in this type of world. It’s not a happy world, it’s a sinful world. God created this world, and what we are doing is killing it and abusing it. He’s crying up there in the gates of heaven watching down on us. He is even watching me type this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment